HR Leader (Contract)
Akmazo Capital is looking for an HR Contractor for one of our portfolio companies.
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR leader – initially on a contractor basis, due to our recent acquisition and growth. The HR leader will partner with the Senior Leadership Team and will be a key contributor to enhancing the employee experience throughout the employment lifecycle. This role will be responsible globally for delivering employee onboarding, performance evaluation, culture, engagement, and professional development strategies, as well as providing generalist HR support.
The contractor role will begin as 15 – 25 hrs. a week, and pending company growth and the candidate’s objectives, may turn into a full-time position during 2023.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Facilitate global performance review and performance review processes, counseling and influencing to drive successful employee and business outcomes
- Become a trusted resource to the global employee base
- Proactively review all processes and procedures and provide policy advice to reduce risk
- Drive employee engagement initiatives including reward and recognition activities
- Assist in maintaining HR systems and supporting technologies / tools
- Provide reporting on key HR metrics and initiatives
- Create key HR documentation including position descriptions and performance reviews
- Degree qualification in HR or related field with background in tech preferred
- 7+ years’ generalist HR Experience, preferably as part of a global HR team and in software / technology companies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in person as well across Zoom meeting, with the ability to build trusted relationships with stakeholders
- Driven, with a strong desire to develop new initiatives and projects
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, adaptable and resilient
- Professional and polished approach, with the ability to maintain a strict level of confidentiality
It is the policy of Akmazo Capital and its portfolio companies to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law