Senior Full Stack Developer
At Zmags, we are looking for someone with a natural curiosity about technology and software development, that has a desire to constantly learn about new technologies and use them. We are looking for candidates who have strong communication skills and the ability to succeed in a result-driven work environment. As a Full Stack Developer, you'll work closely with our other developers and the project managers to complete tasks on a regular basis and code features for applications, software or agile tasks in complex systems.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of overall professional web development experience
- Communicate effectively in English.
- Successful track record in working across organizational boundaries and collaborating with cross functional teams.
Bonus Points For:
- Comfortable working with PHP.
- A strongly creative approach and an ability to turn ideas into richly functional products.
- Experience with Rest API or Ecommerce API’s.
- Experience with unit Integration & performance testing processes.
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud Solutions.
Who We Are:
At Zmags we empower brands to create more engaging, relevant, and dynamic ecommerce experiences. Our Frontend-as-a-Service platform, Fastr Frontend, is the first of its kind built for ecommerce marketers, enabling them to compose digital commerce experiences that engage customers and capture revenue. Combining best-in-class design tools with powerful integration and orchestration capabilities, Fastr Frontend allows business leaders to break free from templates, eliminate development dependencies, and get conversion-driving storefronts to market faster. Fastr Frontend includes Creator Studio, Zmags' SaaS solution for bringing static digital content to life through limitless interactive possibilities. And, with robust Professional Services packages from Zmags, businesses can expand their design, development, and integration productivity overnight. Headquartered in Boston with a distributed worldwide team, Zmags powers innovative customer journeys for e-commerce companies of all sizes. Zmags is backed by Akmazo Capital and acquired Be A Part Of in 2022 to support its mission of delivering growth for e-commerce brands. To learn more, visit www.zmags.com.
Submit today and get started!
If you don’t meet every single requirement, but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and Zmags believes the perfect candidate is more than just a resume.
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different members of the team including the Hiring Manager, Peers, Leadership, and a skills assessment. The People Team will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Zmags is an equal opportunity employer.