Social Media Manager [part-time, remote]
Work for a rapidly growing private equity firm, hand-in-hand with the founders and partners. You’ll be responsible for managing our social media presence. You’ll get to work in a vibrant environment, learn new skills, and help us help companies that are looking to grow. You will be responsible for creating original content and managing posts and follow-ups.
- Design, implement, and manage social media strategy
- Coordinate social media plans with portfolio companies when necessary
- Create, edit, publish and share engaging content on a regular basis
- Report on effectiveness of social media strategy on a regular basis
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Good experience managing professional a social media presence
- An appreciation for our mission to companies grow and thrive.
- Creativity, energy, drive, and enthusiasm!
Does that sound like you? Drop us a line at careers@AkmazoCapital.com