Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Enterprise Account Executive
We, at Zmags, are seeking an experienced, highly motivated, and technically savvy sales professional to join our team. You will be responsible for sourcing and closing new business while actively helping to define strategy and success for Enterprise sales. This individual should be an ambitious self-starter who enjoys working closely with others and brings a growth mindset to their work each day. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Build and foster strategic relationships with key marketing decision makers and C-suite executives at top retailers.
- Collaborate with retail clients to help solve the complex challenges in optimizing site and content performance.
- Be the visionary who takes their clients on a journey while leveraging industry and business acumen to drive tangible business outcomes.
- Orchestrate internal teams to influence marketing leaders with genuine strategy and data on how Zmags’ Creator platform can help them surpass their goals.
- Relationship building - Develop long-term relationships with Strategic Targeted Accounts through solution selling capabilities, navigating through the customer's organization, assisting customers in achieving a successful start with Zmags, and helping them expand the value realized from our solution.
- Sales strategies - Develop effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and balanced growth. Develop relationships in new and existing target customers and demonstrate to drive strategy throughout the organization;
- Trusted advisor - Establish positive relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and dedication to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise);
- Customer Acuity - Actively understands each customer's strategic growth plans, B2C marketing strategy and the competitive landscape, its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the customer;
- Business Planning – Develop and deliver a comprehensive business plan to address customer's priorities and hurdles. Utilize strategic value assessments, benchmarking and Return on Investment data to support decision process;
- Pipeline planning - Follow a well-adapted approach to maintaining a rolling 4Q pipeline. Keep pipeline current;
- Advance and close sales opportunities through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- Industry Business Leader - Building trusted relationships through engagements focused on solving tough complex customer problems and driving customer outcomes
- Transformation Leader - Deliver solutions that optimize consumer lifetime value for our customers
- Relationship Builder - Owns the relationship and build strategic partnership with trust and integrity
- Account Team Leader - Orchestrating and coordinating the team, ensuring that the best of Zmags is brought to bear to help our customers achieve their business goals
- 7+ years of building strategic business relationships selling marketing technologies to complex enterprise organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Technically savvy and can quickly develop deep product knowledge.
- Capable of mastering and reacting to the global nature and fast pace of the business.
- Creativity and sound judgment in business decisions.
- Entrepreneurial background with proven ability to deal with ambiguity, adapting to the clients’ requests as needed
- Ability to formulate long-term and short-term marketing and sales strategies and value propositions aligned with the overall strategy of the business.
- Ability to lead a team in developing strategic plans for individual key accounts.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
Executing for results
- Proven track record managing resources and projects, delivering on promises and achieving agreed goals within the constraints of available resources.
- Demonstrable ability to sell to large accounts with long purchasing cycles.
- Capability to implement and run effective sales management processes.
Building relationships and using influence
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse, fast paced organization.
- Demonstrable ability to develop strategic, executive-level and project-level team relationships with key clients.
- Strong skills in negotiation, analysis, and influencing with integrity.
Who We Are:
At Zmags we empower brands to create more engaging, relevant, and dynamic ecommerce experiences. Our Frontend-as-a-Service platform, Fastr Frontend, is the first of its kind built for e- commerce marketers, enabling them to compose digital commerce experiences that engage customers and capture revenue. Combining best-in-class design tools with powerful integration and orchestration capabilities, Fastr Frontend allows business leaders to break free from templates, eliminate development dependencies, and get conversion-driving storefronts to market faster. Fastr Frontend includes Creator Studio, Zmags' SaaS solution for bringing static digital content to life through limitless interactive possibilities. And, with robust Professional Services packages from Zmags, businesses can expand their design, development, and integration productivity overnight. Headquartered in Boston with a distributed worldwide team, Zmags powers innovative customer journeys for e-commerce companies of all sizes. Zmags is backed by Akmazo Capital and acquired Be A Part Of in 2022 to support its mission of delivering growth for e-commerce brands. To learn more, visit www.zmags.com.
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different members of the team including the Hiring Manager, Peers, Leadership, and a skills assessment. The People Team will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Zmags is an equal opportunity employer.